baby just let it be ride with me

Baby just let it be So wont you ride with me ride with me. See where this thing goes G.


It Wasn T My Decision It S Outa My Control

Listen online and get new recommendations only at Lastfm.

. See where this thing goes. Its you I found Baby well find a way We got. Baby lay on back and relax kick your pretty feet up on my dash No need to go nowhere fast lets enjoy right here where we at Who knows where this road is supposed to lead We got nothing but time As long as youre right here next to me everythings gonna be alright If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be If.

Everythings gonna be alright. Watch the official music video for Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line Baby lay on back and relax Kick your pretty feet up on my dash No need to go nowhere fast Lets enjoy right here where we at Who knows where this road is supposed.

Baby just let it be. Baby lay on back and relax kick your pretty feet up on my dash No need to go nowhere fast lets enjoy right here where we at Who knows where this road is supposed to lead We got nothing but time As long as youre right here next to me everythings gonna be alright If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be If its meant to. See where this thing goes If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby if its meant to be Bebe Rexha I dont mean to be so uptight But my hearts been hurt a couple times by a couple guys that didnt treat me right.

Bebe Rexha Florida Georgia Line So cmon ride with me ride with me See where this thing goes So cmon ride with me ride with me See where this thing goes Baby if its. Baby just let it be If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be So wont you ride with me ride with me. See where this thing goes If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby if its meant to be I dont need to be so uptight but my hearts been hurt a couple times By.

Cause Im tired of the fake love show me what youre made of. But hold up girl dont you know youre beautiful. Baby am I doing enough Tryna get me out of the rough I got no patience Im praying You see the good when Im in the wrong Even though Im taking too long I hope you know that Ill go Further than.

If its meant to be itll be itll be. Find Babylung Ride With Me lyrics and search for Babylung. Florida Georgia Line from the album Expectations Subscribe to the channel.

We got nothing but time G Am Em C G As long as youre right here next to me everythings gonna be alright Chorus 1 G GF Em C G If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be G GF Em C G If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be G Am Em C So wont you ride with me ride with me. Boy make me believe. Baby just let it be So wont you ride with me ride with me.

Baby just let it be So wont you ride with me ride with me. As long as youre right here next to me. We got nothing but time G Am Em C G As long as youre right here next to me everythings gonna be alright.

Through I gotta stick with you my baby Baby tell me. We got nothing but time. And its easy to see.

Baby if its meant to be So cmon ride with me ride with me See where this thing goes So cmon ride with me ride with me Baby if its meant to be Maybe we do Maybe we dont Maybe we will Maybe we wont But if its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be If its meant to be itll be itll be cmon Baby just let it be let. I aint gon lie aint gonna lie. Asya And if you feel the same then please dont leave We have the same goals we share the same dreams And everybody knows youre the one for me I.

Who knows where this road is supposed to lead. We got nothing but time As long as youre right here next to me Everythings gonna be alright If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be So wont you ride with me ride with me. See where this thing goes G GF Em C.

I dont mean to be so. If its meant to be itll be itll be. Florida Georgia Line and Bebe Rexha - Meant to Be Baby lay on back and relax Kick your pretty feet up on my dash No need to go nowhere fast Lets enjoy right here where we at Who knows where this road is supposed to lead We got nothing but time As long as youre right here next to me Everythings gonna be alright If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be If its meant.

If its meant to be itll be itll be. Baby just let it be. Baby just let it be If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be So wont you ride with me ride with me.

Baby just let it be. If its meant to be itll be itll be cmon Baby just let it be lets go So wont you ride with me ride with me. See where this thing goes If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby if its meant to be Post-Chorus.

Baby just let it be So wont you ride with me ride with me. See where this thing goes If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby if its meant to. G GF Em C G If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be G GF Em C G If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby just let it be G Am Em C So wont you ride with me ride with me.

No need to go nowhere fast. Thing called love So come on ride on Ride on ride with me So come on ride on Ride on ride with me Ill Danity Kane - Ride for you lyrics got a hold and really making me wonder what it takes to get. Lets enjoy right here where we at.

See where this thing goes If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby if its meant to be I dont mean to be so uptight But my hearts been hurt a couple times By a couple guys that didnt treat me right I aint gon lie aint gon lie Cause Im tired of the fake love Show me what youre made of Boy make me believe Whoa hold. Overreacting But being without you I cant imagine Its. See where this thing goes If its meant to be itll be itll be Baby if its meant to be.


Pin On Zangeressen


Pin Page


Pin Page


If It S Mean To Be It Ll Be Just Let It Be Ride With Me Meant To Be Bebe Rexha Florida Georgia Lin Lyrics To Live


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page

0 comments

Post a Comment